Friday, June 27, 2008

x)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


BOO! Im here to blog agains. I'll try my best to update everyday alrights.

Today ahs. I passed by the wall agains. Where we were doing the project thingy yesterday, & the paper fell off! Wth. I give up already. :/
Early in the morning stomach cramps.
E maths lesson first. Slacked all the way through. Thens physics went bio lab. Super boring. I was busy chit chatting with sijing only. & i dont understand the whole topic. Think im gonna to do revision myself soon. The rest nothing much to talk about. Lessons as usual.
Went to market with xueqi, weiqi & jiansheng after school to have their lunch.
I was just sitting there looking only. Went back to school. Xueqi left first, cause she's meeting her friends at amkcc for dance. Me and jiansheng went back to school & started helping out for the nomad thingy agains. Yays, It's the last day today. Then val and weiqi joined us. Tried our best to help out. Supposed to be a big group doing it one. But our group only have 4 persons. In the end, we managed to finish it. It's like finally.
Jiansheng went off first. I dont know whys.
Went to the hall. Played volley with weilin, val and vivien. While the bboys having trainings. I spiked! Spent 1 hour plus playing volley then went home.

I wanna take a nap.

& & ohya,
Somebody gave daddy a get well soon ballon & a basket of fruits and biscuits. Sweet uh. I manage to cope some eh.
Daddy,Get well soon alrights. Love you!

No comments: